- Click on the Report tab
- On the Reports Console, make the following selections to create a report that gives you very specific information about student logins and activity in the online classroom
- Category -> Class
- Report -> Login Report
- Users -> Leave as All Users
- Starting -> Select a length of time to include the 3 days before actual class start date
- Select report view -> Drill Down
- Click the Run button to generate the report
NOTE: When a student has “No Data” in the line, this means they have NOT entered the online classroom at all.
But remember: When cert-ing your roster for an online class, if a student has entered the classroom even ONE time, they have attended. It does not matter if they have participated or not.
Give us a call in ITDE (Jeff or Angela) if you have any questions!