Wednesday, April 29, 2009
How to Submit Grades through Web Services (Not Really a Wingtip)
This is not really a Wingtip since it is not about ANGEL, but it is necessary for you to post your grades at the end of a semester on Web Services. How do you do that?
1. Start at the HCC website,
and select HCC Web Services (Faculty and Staff)
2. Then Login to HCCWeb Services page
3. Once you are logged in, the HCCWeb Services page will pop up. Hover over the Faculty heading and then select Grade Entry.
4. When the next screen appears, choose your semester and hit Go or key in your exact course ID and hit Go.
5. The next screen will show all of the possible classes for which you need to enter grades. Choose the course and click Go again.
And choose the Final Grades for each student
That's all there is to it! Remember to submit your grades to Web Services on or before the due date for the grades, please!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)